Incumbent must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Screening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify and extract data from hardcopy and digital sources.
- Import and transfer data to various databases.
- Perform regular data integrity and quality audits (reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.)
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Assist in managing and maintaining effective record keeping including organizing files to collect information for future use.
- Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations.
- Provide administrative support services including:
- Reviewing activity logs for accuracy on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring workplan for services, activities, and program delivery.
- Monitoring and verifying that all sessions and cohorts are entered into the portal.
- Observing delivery of evidence-based program.
- Providing administrative support including ordering/purchasing and mileage reimbursement, monthly reports, tracking of required trainings and continuing education units.
- Preparing and implementing monthly quality assurance checks of participant files.
- Serve as an Ambassador of Gang Alternative, Inc. and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in information management or similar field.)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in data entry and office support/administrative functions related preferably in a nonprofit setting.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Experience in working with youth substance abuse prevention programming is preferred.
- Excellent organizational efficiency, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent ability to follow directions and produce accurate work products.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, professionalism, and maturity in handling sensitive information, client interaction and community relations.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- This position may require independent travel between workstations and other sites. Consequently, the incumbent must maintain valid Driver’s License and insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times during employment.
- Performing the duties of this position requires the ability to walk, sit, stand, reach, talk, hear and lift presentation materials, including equipment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a highly-effective nonprofit program and partnering with the other members of the Middle Management team. Gang Alternative, Inc. will offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, health, 403b and vacation benefits.
Gang Alternative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
This position shall have access to information in a personnel and client’s record only to the extent that such information is required to carry out job duties. Any information obtained will only be used by or disclosed to those who have a need to know to ensure the provision of quality client care. Staff and client information’s is to be held strictly confidential.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. Responsibilities, knowledge, skill, abilities and working conditions may be supplemented or revised at any time.
To apply for this career fill out the form below
- Youth Prevention Specialist, BLOC (Homestead)
- Program Manager- Youth Violence Intervention Program
- Program Assistant
- Program Manager- Workforce Re-entry Program
- Employment Specialist
- Case Manager
- Outreach Worker
- Administrative Associate
- Program Manager- Afterschool Program
- Program Manager, Collective Action for Addressing Trauma Program
- Certified Teacher
- Case Manager, At-Risk Youth Development Program
- Employment Specialist, At-Risk Youth Development Program
- Data Specialist
- Program Manager, School Violence Prevention Programs
- Case Manager, School Violence Prevention Program
- Job Developer, Youth Re-entry Program
- Therapist (Part-Time)
- Director of People & Culture (for a non-profit organization)
- Case Manager, Opioid Prevention Project (OPP)
- Job Developer, Workforce Development Department
- Tutor/Certified Teacher (Math Specialization)
- Youth Prevention Specialist
- Part-time Certified Teacher (Afterschool Program)
- Youth Prevention Specialist (Homestead)
- Therapist (Miami-Dade County)
- Public Policy/Coalition Manager
- Case Manager, UPLIFT Service Partnership
- Family Support Specialist
- Therapist (Homestead)