In order to get hired for photography jobs, you need a proven portfolio and hands-on experience. But in order to build an impressive portfolio, you need to shoot the subjects you’re interested in. How do you gain real-life photography experience? Or maybe you’re a seasoned veteran who just wants to contribute your time to a worthy cause.
Luckily, Gang Alternative, Inc. can provide you with opportunities to expand your portfolio and contribute to our mission of “Building Character That Lasts.” Volunteering to take photos is a rewarding way to contribute to a cause you care about while fine-tuning your skills.
Please review our programs under “Pillars of Service” to look at the wide range of opportunities that we offer and where we might need professional photography for our website and marketing materials. We have programs with kids of all ages, adults and families.
You’ll work with the Communications and Outreach Director to go to events, programs and trainings to build your portfolio and help further our good work in the process. This would be sporadic, and you would be able to choose what opportunities make the most sense for you. They could be daytime, evening, or weekends and would be based on your availability.
Please submit your resume including a link to your portfolio to begin the conversation.
To apply for this volunteer role fill out the form below
- Administrative Associate
- Program Manager- GPS
- Director of Programs
- Financial Controller
- GED Teacher
- Part Time Driver
- After School Instructor
- Natural Helper
- Certified Teacher
- Case Manager, At-Risk Youth Development Program
- Employment Specialist, At-Risk Youth Development Program
- Data Specialist
- Program Coordinator, Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Programming
- Program Manager, School Violence Prevention Program
- Case Manager, School Violence Prevention Program
- Job Developer, Youth Re-entry Program
- Case Manager, Youth Re-entry Program
- Therapist (Part-Time)
- Director of People & Culture (for a non-profit organization)
- Job Developer, Workforce Development Department
- Part-time Driver
- Tutor/Certified Teacher (Math Specialization)
- Youth Prevention Specialist
- Site Coordinator
- Therapist (Miami-Dade County)
- Case Manager, UPLIFT Service Partnership
- Family Support Specialist
- Therapist (Homestead)