- Positive Youth Development
- Building Leaders of Character (BLOC)
- Guiding the Path to Success (GPS)
- Kids Splash
- Molding Male Minds (M3)
- Nap Tann
- Not-In-Our-School (NIOS)
- Project Building Resiliency through Anti-Violence Education (BRAVE)
- Project SELFI (Sex Education Through Learning and Family-Involvement)
- Reducing Incidences of Sexual Risk through Education (RISE)
- Risk Education and Supportive Interventions for Safe Teens (RESIST)
- Violence Intervention Program (VIP)
- Violence Intervention Through Community Engagement (VICE)
- We Will Wait (W3)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP Broward)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP)
- Youth Splash
Elementary school-aged kids
Bring kids into a relationship with Jesus through scripture-based activities and education
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Investing our time and resources where we see the greatest harvest is essential; we see that in our kids. Studies show that 85% of people who come into a relationship with Jesus Christ do so before the age of eighteen. We are planting a seed of faith, service, and respect in each child served. At Kid Splash, kids are learning to build character which will propel their future into one of kindness and caring for self, community, and the world they are a part of.
The purpose of Kids Splash is to help elementary school-aged kids grow their character, their faith and their relationships. This program is under the Positive Youth Development Pillar of Service and is held every Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Kids Splash is a Saturday morning gathering created for kids. They experience games, music, and a Bible teaching in a group setting. Our space is designed to create a safe environment for them to share what is going on in their lives, ask questions about faith and help navigate through their world.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these”. (Matthew 19:14)