- Positive Youth Development
- Building Leaders of Character (BLOC)
- Guiding the Path to Success (GPS)
- Kids Splash
- Molding Male Minds (M3)
- Nap Tann
- Not-In-Our-School (NIOS)
- Project Building Resiliency through Anti-Violence Education (BRAVE)
- Project SELFI (Sex Education Through Learning and Family-Involvement)
- Reducing Incidences of Sexual Risk through Education (RISE)
- Risk Education and Supportive Interventions for Safe Teens (RESIST)
- Violence Intervention Program (VIP)
- Violence Intervention Through Community Engagement (VICE)
- We Will Wait (W3)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP Broward)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP)
- Youth Splash
Middle and high school-aged youth
Lead youth into a relationship with Jesus through scripture-based activities and education
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young. Instead, set an example for the believers through your speech, behavior, love, faith and purity.” (1 Timothy 4:12)
Having a connection with God can provide youth with a sense of meaning and purpose about life. A sense of belonging instills hope and provides comfort when dealing with difficult experiences.
Youth Splash helps young people understand the importance of faith in God and how living a life that is modeled by Jesus Christ can help guide them throughout their lives.
The purpose of Youth Splash is to help middle school and high school-aged youth grow their character, their faith and relationships. This program is under the Positive Youth Development Pillar of Service and is held every Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Youth play games, listen to music, and participate in a Bible teaching in a group setting. Our space is designed to create a safe environment for them to share what is going on in their lives, ask questions about faith and help navigate through their teenage world.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)