We Will Wait
- Positive Youth Development
- Building Leaders of Character (BLOC)
- Guiding the Path to Success (GPS)
- Guiding the Path to Success 21st Century (GPS 21)
- Kids Splash
- Nap Tann
- Not-In-Our-School (NIOS)
- Reducing Incidences of Sexual Risk through Education (RISE)
- Risk Education and Supportive Interventions for Safe Teens (RESIST)
- Sex Education Through Learning and Family-Involvement (SELFI)
- The Alternative
- Violence Intervention Program (VIP)
- Violence Intervention Through Community Engagement (VICE)
- We Will Wait (W3)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP Broward)
- Youth Excellence Program (YEP)
- Youth Splash
We Will Wait (W3)
High school-aged youth
In-school and after-school programming that educates youth on how to reduce risky behaviors and build healthy, successful relationships
We Will Wait (W3) empowers teens with the skills they need to establish healthy relationships and avoid risky behaviors. Through W3’s in-school and after-school programming, teens living in Broward County learn how to establish personal lines of respect, goal setting, negotiation skills, and healthy coping mechanisms to build relationships that last.
W3’s evidence-based programming teaches teens about the dangers of dating violence and the importance of being intentional in planning for the future. W3 also helps teens to build their self-esteem and discover ways to live a life with purpose and self-worth.
At Gang Alternative, we believe in equipping youth with the tools to develop meaningful, nurturing connections to help improve their outcomes in life. As part of this approach, W3 empowers parents and other trusted adults to positively influence their teen’s approach to romantic relationships by improving communication around this topic and increasing their knowledge of teen risks.
W3 was made possible by Funding Opportunity Number HHS-2021-ACF-ACYF-SR-1927 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.